Thursday, February 7, 2013

Help RivaFlowz Get to Callalloo.

"gravity" //fort greene, brooklyn. //taken by @mrrichcity.


Hey Everyone!

It's been an awesome couple of weeks. I was featured on Ebony Mag's website, I've had a ton of small pitches approved in big places, and I was accepted into Callaloo Writing Workshop, this summer, at Brown University.

I'm glowing. No, seriously.

As you all know, I've been writing a book. I've been very quiet about my novel, but now I'm ready to shout it from the rooftops. Well, not all of it...

I've started an IndieGogo website, to raise $2,000.00, for getting to the workshop and for the editing process. & I'm going to need your help! I've already raised $180.00 within the first couple of hours! Any help is absolutely, positively appreciated. Whether you donate, share, or shout it from the rooftop, I'm totally siked!

& there are great incentives for all that donate: a finished version of "Unintentional Stereotype", a Skype writing session, and/or a performance.

For every one who took the time out to read, donate, share, comment; for all those who've done so in the past: Thank you, in advance. 


Donate or Share Here!